Friday, February 3, 2012

Pin Fix {v.3}

I go through these phases of obsessing over my future dream house that I'm going to build. Pinterest doesn't help. Or it does, depending on your perspective.


I love this living room! I want to incorporate as much nature as possible into my home. In fact, I would probably live in an actual nest if I could. Haha, not really... But I like the idea of living amongst plants and all things natural.


This apron is really cute! And it's a tutorial! AND it has built in hot pads!!! Need I say more?


And since we're thinking kitchen, how about these yummy looking cookie fruit tacos for a fun and somewhat healthy snack for the kiddos? Or for me...


This cute DIY skirt was made from old T-shirts. That's my kind of project! I really love ruffly skirts...


I hope to make a wreath that looks something like this soon, but maybe not exactly the same. If it turns out well, you can expect a tutorial! I am craving a home made wreath for the non-holiday seasons for the door that is rather welcoming. I think something simple like this would do the trick.


Speaking of "make..." I really want to make a bedding set for Adrianne that goes with the bedroom/nursery theme I am trying to go for, which is a gender neutral theme inspired by Classic Pooh. While I wouldn't use these colors, I like the ruffly pillows and comforter!


Ideally, I would make her something like this...Heck, I would make me something like this!!


I'd also like to make a mobile like this one! Again, going for the nature feel.


And finally, since we're all about nature in this post, I've been feeling inspired lately to start a small indoor herb garden. I'd want it to look a little like this perhaps, just maybe even smaller and...less dirt-y looking. Giant rubber balls flying through the house + mesh garden filled with dirt = I don't want to clean that. So back to Pinterest I go! Need to look at more weird herb arrangements!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory