Monday, February 27, 2012

Tuna Mac 'n' Peas


This easy, please-y meal will only cost you a few bucks and I can't even really say I call this a recipe. But it's something I had every once in a while growing up, so I can say your kids will probably love it!

Ingredients:

  • 1 box original macaroni and cheese
  • 1 can chunk tuna in water, drained
  • 1 cup frozen sweet peas, depending on preference

Directions:

Prepare the macaroni and cheese as directed on the box. I usually will throw in the peas when the macaroni is halfway done so they can cook together in the same pot, but you may cook the peas separately, if desired.

Once the mac 'n' cheese is ready, mix in the tuna (and peas if they aren't already mixed in with the macaroni) until it is all evenly dispersed and creamy. Then serve!

It's as easy as that! And it only takes about 10 minutes to prepare and cook. AND all three ingredients will only cost you maybe a little over a dollar each. You can very easily double the recipe for a whole family.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory