Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dear Rowan...2/8/12

{Like the "Dear Adrianne" posts, this will mark the start of my letters to my little boy, Rowan.}

Today, you are 4 weeks old! I can't believe how fast time flies. But I am loving every second that I have with you and your sister. I can already tell that you are getting bigger. You are starting to plump up now, and your head is no longer a tiny little orange in the palm of my hand.

I'm going to miss you as a little newborn pipsqueak, but I am looking forward to your everyday on this earth. There are so many exciting things to look forward to!

I hope you get over your need to be awake at night though. It's amazing that you will sleep for hours at a time during the day. But at night you wake up every hour and a half to two hours! You also have a habit of clamping your mouth shut when I try to feed you, which is a very silly thing to do. But I love all of your little quirks because they make you you. It's amazing to think of how different you are from your sister already!

Speaking of which, I know you will love her so much all your life. I'm so happy that you two will have each other. There is so much fun in your future!

With love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory