Friday, February 10, 2012

Dear Rowan 2/10/12

Last night, I was lying in bed and you were laying on my chest. You were so squirmy, I didn't know what the heck you were doing! You kept trying to climb up, up, up. So I kept scooting you down, down, down. Eventually I just gave up and let you crawl all the way up to my neck. You lodged your head under my chin, right up against my throat and then...you fell asleep there!

I wondered if maybe you liked being there because it reminded you of being lodged in my pelvis just under a month ago...or if you just tuckered yourself out working on getting there for almost an hour! Either way, I couldn't say that I minded it. I can never get enough of baby cuddles.


Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory