Friday, February 3, 2012

Déjà Vu


It seems like only yesterday I was sneaking photos of the hubby snoozing away with newborn Adrianne on his chest. Now here I am showing off this Kodak moment of the hubby sleeping with newborn Rowan on his chest.

We say we're not going to have any more babies. And we feel pretty strongly about that. But the more I think about things like Rowan someday being as big as Adrianne is now and like never having a teeny tiny little baby head in the palm of my hand again...the more I start to question my willpower. For now though I think I can safely say I am taking a very long break from the very exhausting process of having a baby at the very least.

Has it really almost been two years?

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory