Friday, February 24, 2012

Busy days...

There's nothing like a good sale to make a girl happy. McCall's patterns at Jo-Ann's were $2 each yesterday!!! Needless to say, I have quite a few sewing projects lined up for myself now. I also stocked up on a few other craft project supplies while I was at it. Oh, I do love a good shopping spree at the craft store every once in a while!


This is the first top I am going to make for myself. I am so excited! I got a gorgeous blue/green paisley chiffon fabric for it. I bought the whole bolt, I loved the fabric so much, so I hope it turns out nice. Haha!

The day before yesterday was kind of exciting as well. I had my first non-Adrianne/Rowan photo shoot with a little cutie pie and it was a lot of fun! I need some more practice, but I think I may end up as a professional child/baby photographer. Whatever I end up doing with my career life, I know I will be working with little ones. There's no avoiding it.

When considering my future, realizing that I will inevitably desire some sort of job once the kids are in school and I have to spend entire days alone at home, I noticed that all the careers I would ever possibly get into involved children. Photographer, teacher, pediatrician, art studio instructor for kids... Well, you get the point.

Anyways, now after a photo shoot day and a shopping day, I am taking it easy, relaxing at my mom's house for the weekend. I'll catch my breath here and then hopefully I'll have the stamina to actually make something interesting and put up a fun tutorial for you guys. Until then...!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory