Sunday, February 5, 2012

Melts My Heart


The other day I posted about Adrianne staring out the window all day, every day. Well, it was requested by many that I get a few shots of her from the outside of the window. She's so tiny, and our window is so huge...it's a funny sight to see!

So...all day, every day, this is the view many strangers walking by get of our little girl knocking and waving to anyone and everyone that she sees. She even knocks and waves to parked, empty cars.


Why does she have to be so adorable? She melts my heart sometimes... She really does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory