Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gingermelon Patterns


I purchased the pattern for this adorable little Woodland Owl at Gingermelon's Etsy shop. The pattern came in a PDF format and included illustrations and lots of good instructions. My little owl isn't exactly perfect, but it's been a while since I've picked up a needle and thread. Bear with me here!

I just had to share because I am so in love with this little guy! I have been sewing non-stop for all the little ones in my family ever since. Literally...non-stop...

Shelly has lots of beautiful patterns in her shop. My favorites include the Woodland Deer, Owl, and Fox, obviously, and also this precious little sleepy Lullaby Lamb. Also, the Parkland Stufflings (a Bunny, Raccoon, and Squirrel) are just too adorable!

All the patterns include 100% hand-sewn directions and are simple to make. If you feel like getting your sew on, then go check out Gingermelon! The patterns are very inexpensive and suitable for all levels of sewers, not to mention they are WAY TOO CUTE.

By the way, Shelly did NOT pay me to write this. I am just totally in love with her products.

Here are some images from her shop:


1 comment:

  1. How very sweet of you to feature my patterns Alica! Thank you so much for sharing them with your readers!

    Your little Owl turned out beautifully and I hope you feel inspired to pick up that needle and thread a bit more often!
    hugs,
    ~Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory