Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Family Pet...


Due to Michael's and my insatiable need for a pet mixed with our complete and utter inability to get an animal (because of space, time, resources) we decided to compromise yesterday with our leftover grocery money and get a new orchid plant!

I am so in love with it. Orchids are pretty much my favorite flower, and this one was in particularly good shape when we got it.

It's relatively high-maintenance (compared to a Peace Lily, anyway...) so that it can feel like a bigger responsibility than nothing. Yet it is as low-maintenance as it gets in comparison to a dog. So, I mean...it's kind of like a pet...right?

Do you have any pets? Or pet compromises?

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean Alicia. My plants are like my pets. In fact I might just go out a get a new orchid today. Love Mom O.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory