Sunday, November 27, 2011

Early Mornings at the Computer


As much as I miss the days when I was a a teen always sleeping in til noon and then having nothing important to do when I finally did get up, I have to admit that there is something warm and fuzzy about waking at the crack of dawn to a silent home in the morning these days.

This morning I got up, had a cup of ridiculously delicious Godiva Chocolate coffee that the hubby bought without my knowing (glad now that he did), and sat down at the computer to get some email, blogging, and homework done. I must admit, I'm not quite as fond of the homework part as I could be, but being able to sit undisturbed for a little while is definitely nice.

I love that Adrianne is a girl who knows how to sleep in, usually til nine. Of course, this probably has some relation to her 10 PM bed time...

In other news, wedding plans are slowly starting to fall into place. I admit I'm a little behind, but come on, can you blame me? I'm a busy woman! Right now, I've just got to book a few more things, then I should be set to get some invitations all sent out.

Yesterday, I was starting to feel overwhelmed. So I plopped myself down on the couch and let myself drift off. It was really nice until a teeny tiny little baby finger found itself quite suddenly in my eye ball. Oh well, at least I feel better today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia! I totally relate to the small joys of mornings now that I have two kids! The Godiva coffee sounds uber amazing. Nice hubby! My mornings revolve around coffee, pulling up the blinds to see what the weather fairy has in store for us today, and greeting my wee ones!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory