Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to all!


It's funny how every year it seems like I find myself saying, "This was the best Christmas yet!" There is no denying that we had a great year this year, and a wonderful holiday filled with laughter and cheer. Adrianne has been an angel in the truest sense of the word, sans the wings. I've never met a sweeter girl, so polite and loving and beautiful. You'll never see a prouder mommy than me!

We were just bombarded with mountains of amazing gifts. But I think the best gift of all was the feeling I got seeing everyone's happy faces as they opened the gifts that I made for them. Well, okay, a lot of the gifts we got were even better than that...But still! It has been a wonderful Christmas! So much love and generosity!

I hope you all have had a great holiday so far as well! And many more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory