Tuesday, December 27, 2011

36 Weeks

Well, we're exactly 36 weeks along now and I am proud to say we've made it through the holidays alive. The baby feels so huge that sometimes I feel like we won't be able to make it til the last week! Even most of my maternity clothes barely fit me anymore. I find myself wondering..."Was Adrianne this big feeling?" Of course, I'm sure she was but I keep telling myself "no way!"

I'm measuring perfectly, so at least I know I don't have a super baby cooking in there. But it has been difficult getting around for me these days just because my belly has been so heavy. I can feel things pulling and tugging that weren't with my last pregnancy. I am kind of surprised to find myself having more trouble this time around. I expected this pregnancy would be so much easier, since it's the second.

Despite all of the discomforts, though, I am enjoying this pregnancy to the fullest. It's been a roller coaster, but I am enjoying the feeling of growing new life for what we are planning on being the last time.

I can't wait to meet Baby Rowan, as we call him! We got lots of cute baby boy clothes this Christmas, so let's hope that sonogram doesn't fail us and we indeed meet a bouncing baby boy this month. If not, that's still okay because we've got all of Adrianne's pretty clothes left over and Rowan is another boy/girl name. So we're sticking to that!

Anyways, speaking of Adrianne...The little prodigy child continues to impress with her imagination skills, which have been really showing the past couple of weeks.

Check it out! To the right is a picture of Adrianne's diner! There is the kitchen we got her for Christmas along with a little princess table set she got from her great-grandma. She set the table and sat her babies down to feed them the felt food Mommy made her.

Since she got her kitchen stuff, she has been making me sit down at her table in those dinky little chairs, which I definitely cannot fit on, and then she feeds me! She even "cuts" the food and spoons it over to my mouth! This is all after she cooks it on the stove, of course.

It's amazing! She is only 18 months old. I'm telling you, she's a genius...

1 comment:

  1. I would have to say shes so smart partially because you spend so much one-on-one time with her and let her experiment with her world. But of course some of it is just her being such an observant little girl. She'll be a good big sister

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory