Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stickers and Rainy days


The past few days have been dark and rainy. But on the plus side, the darker the better because when it's dark that means I get to turn on my Christmas tree lights to show them off to the onlookers outside! I love seeing Christmas trees in windows...

Also, I'd just like to point out that it's a darn good thing I don't have a lot of money because if I did, I wouldn't be able to control myself. I just love buying things for Adrianne...Like this booklet of stickers I got her the other day...


She just loves stickers! How could I resist? In my defense, the deal was she could only have the stickers if she could say "stickers." So it wasn't like I just bought them for her, she had to earn them...Haha, let's not talk about the fact that she didn't even come close to saying "stickers." What came out sounded a little bit more like "gluck-kaluck." But it was so hilarious and adorable that I felt she had earned them just for trying so hard.


It's pretty cute how amusing she finds it to stick them on her nose and cheeks too. She feels so mischievous about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory