Thursday, March 8, 2012

Under The Weather...

Woke up yesterday with the sniffles...now it's turned into a full blown cold. The worst part is that I don't even feel up to moving! I think I over exerted myself today by going out to get a few things done (one of which, was meeting up with the officiant for our wedding ceremony, very exciting!!).

Oh well, the best I can do is take it easy as possible and get better as fast as I can.

Speaking of weather, though...the weather yesterday was amazing! Almost 60 degrees out! (Probably sounds terrible to some people who are used to warm weather all year round, haha.) We went outside and walked for probably an hour or two. Maybe that's why I got such a bad cold...hmm...

Anyways, I just wanted to check in to assure everyone that I wasn't intentionally neglecting my blog. I did have big plans to do a few tutorials this weekend, but that hasn't been working out so far. Maybe I'll manage before the week is up!

Now I am off to plan out how I'm going to manage my time and work in a new monthly planner I got today. The school semester starts next week so if I'm to pass AND raise two babies, I better get organized about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory