Saturday, March 3, 2012

Finally A Family Photo


I can't believe it took me so long to actually get a picture of the four of us together! Yesterday I became filled with this overwhelming determination to get a family photo in the gorgeous sunlight that was piercing through this chilly winter. Then the clouds rolled in and the temperature dropped about 10 degrees or so.

But you bet your bottom dollar we bundled up and took a picture anyway! Maybe I'll remember to do this again when its actually nice out someday. This is the aspiring photographer's curse I've placed on my poor, innocent and unsuspecting family.

So there you have it! Beautiful us in beautiful, dreary, late winter New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory