Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Guest Blogger Gabby

I'd like all of you to meet my friend and sponsor Gabby from The...Late, Young Family! Here is a post she has written for you in order to introduce herself. I love her blog and I think you will too! So without further ado...


Oh, and P.S...I know I haven't been blogging quite as avidly these days...School, two babies, blogging, wedding planning, my odd little side jobs...you understand, don't you? ♥


Now here's Gabby!


Thank you, Alicia, for having me over for a guest post today!  I am very happy to be here and to share with your readers what my blog is all about!




Hello to The Better Nester readers!  My name is Gabby, and I am a stay-at-home mother to two little ones, Ava and Quinn!  It is no secret that I struggle with ADD; so, my blog, The...Late, Young Family, is my own little outlet for showing off my sometimes eclectic projects and family photos!




I have Sing-Song Friday every week. If you like music, and you are always interested in hearing new genres, then you will want to stop by to hear my song of the week!




Hope you get the chance to stop by, and let me know if you're visiting from The Better Nester! I am always happy to see new faces!

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory