Saturday, March 10, 2012

An Organized Schedule


I finally finished! I wrote down every assignment due date, every tiny little thing I should do and when, for the whole semester, for every class. Now I don't even have to put an ounce of thought into what I have to do, other than to just complete the assignments. Everything is perfectly scheduled around my wedding and honeymoon as well. I even gave myself the weekends off! Hopefully this makes my life a little bit easier while I'm juggling babies and wedding plans.

Still got the sniffles, but at least that daunting task is out of the way. School starts Monday. Wish me luck!

In other news, Rowan has a new favorite spot.


Rowan has this need to be held upright at all times unless he is sleeping. So I decided to try and find a spot he could sit all by himself in (with me nearby obviously). The corners of the couch just so happened to do the trick! He loves it there!


Of course, Adrianne got a kick out of it. She is one proud big sister.


Nervously, I have to watch as she gives him the most adorable little smooches on his cheeks and forehead. (She laughs hysterically when he turns his head from side to side, trying to avoid her kisses.) She is so gentle with him still. I marvel at it always.


And of course, she had to bury him under her two best friends, Rufus and Piglet. She is just so generous that way. She has always been a wonderful sharer. Just wait til she gets her first play make up set in a few years. Watch out, Rowan!

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny. Typical boy is already trying to avoid kisses. Loving it inside though I'm sure. I marvel at you having your schedule done like that, perfect. I know what you mean, that will surely put your mind at ease some what. Thank you so much for these posts. They make my day! Mom O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for organization, lol! I started going through my cleaning list yesterday, and, even though I don't have time for it all, it's nice to get a lot of it accomplished. And I used to prop my kids up in the corners as well (my mother taught me that)! Your babies are the cutest!

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha and I know what you mean...Windows are open, that means it's time for spring cleaning! I should probably get on that as well =) Hmm...

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory