Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Let's Help Save The Lives Of Thousands Of Children

For those of you who don't know, Joseph Kony is a terrorist who preys on children. Unfortunately, most people don't know.

This video has recently come to my attention, and by recently I mean a half hour ago. Already, I insist that everybody I know please watch it. It is a half hour long, so if you don't have time to watch the whole thing then I'll sum it up for you:
  • Joseph Kony is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda.
  • Joseph Kony abducts children and turns them into armed soldiers if they are boys and sex slaves if they are girls.
  • Joseph Kony forces children to kill and mutilate, and sometimes even to murder their own parents.
  • Joseph Kony is still at large and is doing everything he can to prevent his own capture.
  • Awareness of this issue is KEY to convincing the government that this issue is still important enough to focus on.
  • This issue is bringing the ENTIRE world together in the name of PEACE.
I was amazed when watching this video at how evident it was that World Peace is truly possible due to the connection we all have over the internet. I think this is a good place to start. Stop Joseph Kony. He must be found and arrested so that children may stop fearing and witnessing death. Imagine your own children in that situation. It is important enough to share this video, if that's the least you can do!



KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory