Friday, March 16, 2012

Sunny With A Chance Of Photoshoots


Number 1 rule of photography is to never use a camera flash. Always use natural light.

So when the sun comes out around here, the camera comes out! Rowan is already learning to hate the sight of it, and Adrianne...well, she at least likes the gearing up part of photoshoots.


Adrianne distracted him long enough that I could get some cute shots...


of his adorable toes!


Look at those lanky feet!


Curly baby toes are just the best...


And dimply hands are just as sweet!


Toddler toes are pretty cute too, they're so chubby!


Isn't my girl beautiful?

2 comments:

  1. oooo my faveones are of the cute little feetsies and the one of her looking down.very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory