Sunday, October 9, 2011

First Post

Hi there!

My name is Alicia and I am both a mother, a wife, and an artist above all other things. The most fulfilling thing to me is to create things that can enrich my life, my home, and my family. And believe me, I try everything!

The purpose of this site is to share my experiences and my knowledge with all the others out there with a passion to create! I am here to inspire, to motivate, and to show you how to do things that no one else has bothered to show you.

Thanks for stopping by my site and I hope you find something that can help you!

Alicia Yamashita


P.S.

This is my beautiful family. I just can't help but show it off. Our second baby (a boy!) is on the way! We are so happy, and we couldn't be more lucky to have so much fun in our totally average lives! We always make the most of everything and we encourage you to too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory