Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Rewind

To review the week in Instagram photos, we have been doing lots of wedding planning, along with family time, of course. I indulged in one of my favorite easy meals: pasta and peas with butter and romano cheese. Adrianne was given peanut butter toast and attempted to eat just the peanut butter sans the toast. Always lots of baby cuteness in this house! And we have had a newfound love for old toys: bumbo chair, johnny jumper, play table seat, etc. Although Adrianne got the flu for the very first time. It was very sad, she was so lethargic. But she got up the next morning and was ravenous, she ate practically all of our food! Flu was completely gone.

I hope everyone has had a great week! What was the highlight of your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory