Monday, April 9, 2012

Napkin Chair Covers


Chair covers are a popular choice of decor because they soften up the furniture and can really add a boost in color. The covers shown above compliment the table cloth and table settings perfectly with the apple green, white ribbon combo.

These awesome chair covers were made by a friend, Heidi! They are pretty and sophisticated, and of course they were simple to make. Can you believe they are made of cloth napkins?

Heidi simply took two napkins, and sewed them together, right sides facing with the ribbon in between, leaving the bottom open to slip them easily over the backs of her chairs. And voila! Cute, easy chair covers!

I've got some extra napkins that I think I'll try this for myself with. Thanks, Heidi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory