Thursday, May 24, 2012

Neutral wreath DIY



This wreath was so easy and simple to make, and it's completely neutral. So I think I am going to hang this anytime of the year that I don't have a holiday or theme to decorate for. Wreaths always make your home feel so welcoming!

STEP ONE:


Wrap your wreath form in burlap or your favorite fabric. Secure it with hot glue at each end of the strip of fabric.

STEP TWO:


Make lots of felt flowers or fabric flowers of any kind and with your fabric of choice. Also, cut out a few leaf shapes with pinking shears out of green fabric.

STEP THREE:


Hot glue the leaves onto the front of the wreath.

STEP FOUR:

Then attach a focal point flower on top of the leaves.

STEP FIVE:


Surround your focal point with smaller flowers and you're done! It's simple, elegant, and it's so inviting! Hang it on your front door and enjoy!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory