Friday, January 6, 2012

This Baby Is Getting Ready!

A short visit to the doctor today revealed that I have already dilated another 1-2 centimeters over this past week! I am now about 2 or 3 centimeters and feeling like Rowan isn't going to hold off for much longer.

It's funny how I was so impatient for Adrianne to arrive and she was the one to be born late. Now I have a million things I would like to accomplish before Rowan makes his grand entrance, and he just can't wait to come out! Of course, I am very excited. But the irony...

Anyways, I've got some more preparing to do...just in case. So I just wanted to make a quick update post, in case I can't get back on for a few days ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog!! I was so excited when I first started it but now I feel like I enjoy reading other people's much more than I like working on my own! haha Anyways, just wanted to say congratulations in advance! I've been following your blog but didn't realize you were pregnant! Hope everything goes smoothly for you and you are able to enjoy every minute of getting to know your new bundle of joy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory