Thursday, January 19, 2012

Little Zzz's...


There's just something about having a baby sleep in your arms that just makes it feel like time has stopped. They are so peaceful when they're asleep. Even if you're sitting in the middle of a maelstrom of noise, they can just sleep right through it. It's like the world around them doesn't even exist.

If only we could all be so unaffected by the chaos we are surrounded in!

I'm sure you've all heard the phrase "sleep when the baby sleeps." Well, when you're pulled out of bed five times a night, it's impossible not to take that advice. But I do find myself having a bit of trouble with it anyways just because I love watching my babies sleep.

I can remember when Adrianne was this tiny.


Every minute I spend with Rowan sends so many memories with Adrianne flooding back to me. I forgot how their little eyebrows twitched in their sleep and how mystified they look when they finally open their eyes and look around at the strange new world they live in. He is just so much like her, despite how different they really are.

Every minute I learn to appreciate them in the moment more and more. People always tell me to "appreciate them while they're small," and I can guarantee that I do. The saddest part is that they still get too big too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always read every single one of your comments, I just love hearing what you have to say! Please visit me again soon, or even Follow me so you never miss a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory